Every client has very different needs and goals. I make it my mission to get to know each client and help hone the process in on the factors that will truly help them realize their goals while buying or selling a home.
I literally grew up in this business in St. Louis, sitting my first open house at age ten with my mother who was a Realtor. I was originally licensed in Los Angeles before I moved back to St. Louis and began practicing real estate in my home city. Because of this, I have a unique view of the industry, and experience dealing with properties ranging from multi-million dollar homes in the Hollywood Hills to the awesome gingerbread bungalows that dot our city streets in the STL.
Though real estate is my business, I know also know that buying or selling a home can be an emotional experience. So I work hard to simplify the process as much as I can for my clients, minimizing the stress by taking care of the tiniest details and offering an arsenal of trusted vendors whenever an issue may arise during a transaction. I don't consider myself an agent, I consider myself your partner and I will be there every step of the way.
St. Louis has so many unique and amazing neighborhoods, and one of them is just perfect for you. Let's explore them together and find your home!
So, why work with Christy?
- Licensed since 2006, I have worked through very different markets in two very different states, building a wealth of experience that is at your disposal.
- Real Estate runs in the family, my mother was a Realtor, my father is in the building industry, and my grandfather was a builder as well. I have been training for this my entire life.
- I love working with buyers! Nothing makes me happier than the moment when a client finds their dream home and we are able to successfully put it under contract. We may even have some fun along the way.
- I will always tell my clients the truth, giving honest opinions and advice. And in an ever changing market, I will work tirelessly to come up with the answer for any issue that may arise during a transaction.
- As an owner of investment properties myself, I have have an extra insight into the process of building and managing a property portfolio.
Other Listings from Christy Beilsmith
Movie: Jaws / Kundun
Actor: Phillip Seymour Hoffman
Restaurant: Miso on Meramec
Breakfast Joint: Café Ventana
Artist: Van Gough
Holiday: Festivus for the rest of us!
Song: Sugar Magnolia
Author: John Irving
TV Show: Dowton Abbey & The Walking Dead
Web Site: The MLS - always searching for those perfect homes for my clients!