There is no greater investment than a house. And sometimes it’s just that, an investment. Perhaps you’re looking for a rental property to add to your portfolio, a new flip-project to renovate and sell, or an infill lot to build and sell a new house.
Other times, it is a place you’ll call home. Still an investment, probably the largest you’ll make, but so much more personal, as it will be an extension of yourself, and your personality. Maybe it’s a 2-story home where you’ll raise your family, while the neighborhood kids play soccer in your yard, then grow wise together, rocking on the porch with your partner, while you watch the grandkids play in the leaf piles. Or it’s a condo, smack-dab in the middle of all the action, a place to lay your head after running 3 miles, walking to the corner café for lunch, then down the street for cocktails and dinner, followed by a concert. Tomorrow? Same thing.
And someday you may want to sell your investment. So I want to do my best to ensure that your purchase is the best you could have made at the time you were in the market, so that I can help you sell it for the best price you can when that time comes. Every need is different, and I am a problem-solving, puzzle putting-together, kind of person, who thrives on being challenged. Let me take on the challenge, and do the hardest work, for you, so you can enjoy the process along the way. You will still be in charge, as you should be; but I will be your consultant and advisor from the beginning of the process, through the day you close, providing all the advice and resources you need to make the best decisions you can make.
Why work with me?
- I can help first time home buyers understand the process with my very approachable (yet professional) style. I love questions!
- I surround myself with like-minded people that exude the same fairness, integrity and honesty that you will find in me.
- I bring 20 years of knowledge in the construction and home sale industries (operations as well as marketing) to you.
- I have Circa’s phenomenal marketing department (including their fantastic photography and marketing kit for every single listing) and an entire brokerage team (no competition… just love) at my finger-tips.
- Member of St. Louis Association of Realtors, Missouri Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors
Other Listings from Jennifer Brinker
Park: Beirne Park… tucked away nicely with plenty of room to run!
TV Show: If ever… anything on HGTV… is there even another channel?
Website: houzz.com or HGTV.com
Traveling To: The warmth (wherever it may be)
Fun Day Off: Winding through old 94 with the leaves falling. Destination: Chandler Hill
Happy Place: Singing the latest Adele song with my baby-girls at the tops of our lungs
Sport: Basketball (on the court!)
Guilty Pleasure: Mommy-juice (anywhere) with my friends
Mantra: Bless the universe… it will bless you back.