Circa 2004 - Real Estate Professional
Approach"I partner with my clients as their co-pilot, assisting and educating them with candor & care, and taking the process at their pace."
Yearly Sales Volume
|2017 Sales||$25,961,707 (94 homes)|
|2016 Sales||$19,883,115 (88 homes)|
|2015 Sales||$20,969,794 (97 homes)|
Christopher Thiemet (pronounced “THEME-it”) is a full-time, urban-minded REALTOR®/broker-salesperson, specializing in historic neighborhoods & older homes in and around Saint Louis City.
Christopher has a strong passion for what he does — customer service is the fuel that drives him, and he genuinely strives to create long-term, trusting relationships with each of his clients. Christopher's background in marketing, design and being formally trained as an educator allows him to connect and communicate with his clients on a unique and superior level.
A proud St. Louis native, Christopher attended St. Louis University High School and went on to earn an undergraduate degree in Elementary Education from the University of Missouri-Columbia. Christopher spent his first years in the professional world working for a respected local graphic design & branding firm as a web developer and designer, only to be called into real estate field after purchasing his first home in Tower Grove South in 2001. Having been bitten by the real estate bug, he proudly founded and created the Circa Properties brand, and as a hobby also renovates properties in South City and owns/manages a portfolio of rental properties. In other words, "real estate is his thing!"
Christopher has assembled a fantastic team to support his clients, made up of Nathan Beckner and Natalie Horras. Both Nathan and Natalie are wonderfully professional, extremely organized, and as you'll see when you interact with them, perfect fits for the style and level of customer service that is the signature of Christopher through the years.
So... Why work with Christopher & his team?
- He offers unique, strategic and targeted marketing for home sellers — proven to work.
- He is a diligent tour guide and teacher about the neighborhoods & unique homes of St. Louis.
- He is known for his genuine, honest and candid advice and advocation.
- He provides trusted cousel and is often compared to a 'real estate therapist'.
- He offers expert knowledge of market trends and negotiation strategies.
- He develops properties personally: this means he knows what sells, what won’t, and what might pose challenges for both buyers & sellers.
- He can help investors / rehabbers successfully transform an “as-is” property into a “must-see” listing.
- He embraces technology and has a unique background in marketing, design and education.
- He knows people — he's got a stellar reputation for maintaining great working relationships with his colleagues, vendors and partners.
References are always available upon request.
To book an appointment with Christopher,