Enjoying a day playing with my two sons in Forest Park.
Over the last 15 years, I have worked almost every aspect of the St. Louis real estate market. I've helped individuals and families find the right home, from assisting investors on single property purchases to working on large scale projects that transformed an entire neighborhood.
Over the last 20 years, Jo and Susan have worked almost every aspect of the
St Louis real estate market, from helping individuals and families find the right
home to assisting investors on single property purchases to working large
scale projects that transformed an entire neighborhood.
About Jo: I’m a proud baseball mom, lover of live music and all things potato.
My husband and I have two great kids and two big lazy hound dogs. I was
born and raised in St. Louis, and I get excited to work with clients that love our
city as much as I do.
* Licensed Salesperson since 2000
* Licensed Broker since 2004
* Over $150 Million in closed transactions to date
* Experience in both individual home sales and working with investors with small and large scale conversion projects
* Most importantly, a dedicated listener and ally for my clients
About Susan: As a native St Louisan, I love exploring the city and surrounding areas with my family on the weekends. We’re always on the hunt for a new playground and a restaurant patio. I love home projects, organizing, and to-do lists.
* Licensed Salesperson since 2007
* Transaction and Marketing Coordinator for Johanna since 2007
* Meticulous with the details